– AAAAARG.org is the closest thing we have to a library.
– Unabomber Manifesto by Theodore Kaczynski
– The TEACHABLE FILE (tTF) is a working catalog of alternative art schools and a pre-pedagogical reference on experimental education.
– Back-dated editions of Art Monthly debate, discussion and symposia from institutions, artist groups and art press 2007 – present, not listed individually!
– Pierre Bourdieu mini-bio by Loic Wacquant (PDF)
– Pierre Bourdieu the introduction from 1984 text Distinction: a Social Critique of the Judgement of Taste (PDF)
– George Caffentzis University Struggles at the End of the Edu-Deal (PDF)
– JJ Charlesworth, We Dont Need No…, Art Review Issue…
– Terry Eagleton, Couples Therapy, review of Francois Dosse’s Gilles Deleuze and Felix Guattari, Art Forum April 2011.
– Gregory Sholette, Dark Matter, Activist Art and the Counter-Public Sphere (PDF)
– Gregory Sholette, Mockinstitutional Aesthetics: Building an Art Academy From Below? (PDF)
– Paulo Freire, Pedagogy of freedom: ethics, democracy, and civic courage (excerpt available by email 14.12.10)
– The Invisible Committee, The Coming Insurrection
– Derek Horton, draft text for Corridor 8 Borderlands issue (PDF)
– Derek Horton, Umitigated (PDF)
– Lab of II, A USERS GUIDE TO (DEMANDING) THE IMPOSSIBLE (PDF)
– Mute Magazine special on the education struggle: metamute.org
Discussion topicsAgency Alain Badiou Antihumanism Capital Class Collaboration Coming Insurrection Communism critical pedagogy curriculum David Harvey debt Disney Ettiene Balibar Hope Humanism issues Jacques Rancierre Keller Easterling Mark Fisher Marx Paulo Freire people Pil and Galia Kollectiv POCA Space Strategies University fees Utopia
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.